Screening Quiz – 4 Years
- Understands “big” versus “little”
- Understands “and” versus “or”, such as, “give me the baby or the cup”
- Understands “all” versus “one,” such as, “give me one block”
- Identifies 4 different colors
- Names a variety of pictures, “horse, spoon, monkey, carrot”
- Tells how objects are used, “what do you do with a book?”
- Talks about experiences at school or with friends/relatives
- Completes analogies, “Ice cream is cold. Fire is hot.”
- Asks “who” and/or “why” questions
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if the child has less than 7 items that apply.
Check if the child can produce each of the following sounds correctly.
- m as in my
- p as in “pop”
- t as in “two”
- k as in “key”
- f as in “fun”
- m as in “home”
- p as in hop”
- t as in “hot”
- k as in “cake”
- f as in “knife”
- b as in “boy”
- h as in “hi”
- d as in “dog”
- g as in “go”
- y as in “yes”
- b as in “tub”
- w as in “we”
- d as in “mud”
- g as in “dog”
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if the child has less than 16 items that apply.
Consuming a variety of meats, vegetables, fruits, and liquids
Eats at least 10 different foods
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if any items don’t apply.
Did you know…
We offer FREE Developmental Screenings, so you can get the answer to your questions. Our pediatric screenings are offered by appointment only and are a convenient way to assess the progress of your child’s development by one of our licensed therapists.
Start Private Speech-Language Therapy Now …
Simply fill out the Registration Form to schedule your FREE 1-hour consult & intake session.