Screening Quiz – 3 Years
Speech Language Skills
- Follows 2-step directions without cues, “put the ball in and close the lid”
- Points to at least 3 clothing items on self or others
- Understands objects by use “show me something you put on your feet.”
- Uses 100-300 words
- Enjoys listening to stories and/or songs
- Answers where questions, “where is Daddy?”
- Uses verb + -ing words, “sleeping, eating, playing”
- Combines 3 words together, “I got it” or “Mama go in.”
- Asks questions, “Where are you?” or “What’s that?”
*Refer to a Speech Language Pathologist if less than 7 items apply.
Can the child produce each of the following sounds correctly?
- m as in “my”
- t as in “two”
- p as in “pop”
- b as in “baby”
- w as in “we”
- h as in “hi”
*Refer to a Speech Language Pathologist if less than 4 items apply.
- Consuming a variety of meats, vegetables, fruits and liquids
- Eats at least 10 different foods
*Refer to a Speech Language Pathologist if any items aren’t accurate.
Start Private Speech-Language Therapy Now …
Simply fill out the Registration Form to schedule your FREE 1-hour consult & intake session.