Screening Quiz – 2 Years
- Follows directions without cues, such as, “give me the cup.”
- Identifies at least 4 body parts
- Plays appropriately with blocks, cars, spoons and baby dolls
- Points to 4 pictures in a book when named
- Uses 50 vocabulary words
- Refers to him/herself by name
- Starts to put 2 words together, “more cookie” or “mama go”
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if the child has less than 5 items apply
- Consuming Liquids in a sippy cup and/or regular cup
- Consuming a variety of sandwiches, meats, vegetables
- Eats at least 10 different foods
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if any items above don’t apply.
Did you know…
We offer FREE Developmental Screenings, so you can get the answer to your questions. Our pediatric screenings are offered by appointment only and are a convenient way to assess the progress of your child’s development by one of our licensed therapists.
Start Private Speech-Language Therapy Now …
Simply fill out the Registration Form to schedule your FREE 1-hour consult & intake session.