Screening Quiz – 2 Years
Speech Language Skills
- Follows directions without cues, such as, “give me the cup.”
- Identifies at least 4 body parts
- Plays appropriately with blocks, cars, spoons and baby dolls
- Points to 4 pictures in a book when named
- Uses 50 vocabulary words
- Refers to him/herself by name
- Starts to put 2 words together, “more cookie” or “mama go”
*Refer to a Speech Language Pathologist if the child has less than 5 items apply
- Consuming Liquids in a sippy cup and/or regular cup
- Consuming a variety of sandwiches, meats, vegetables
- Eats at least 10 different foods
*Refer to a Speech Language Pathologist if any items above don’t apply.
Start Private Speech-Language Therapy Now…
Simply fill out the Registration Form to schedule your FREE 1-hour consult & intake session.