Screening Quiz – 12 Months
Speech Language Skills
- Responds to “No-no!”
- Responds to his/her name
- Follows simple direction with gestures
- Gives object/toy on request “Give me the ball”
- Says, “mama” or “dada”
- Imitates waving, bye-bye
- Points to, pulls or pushes caregiver to desired object
- Plays simple games, “peek-a-boo”
- Vocalizes at least a few vowels, “ah, oo, e” and consonants, “p, b, h, m”
*Refer to a Speech Language Pathologist if the child has less than 5 of the skills above.
- Consuming Liquids in a sippy cup and/or regular cup
- Consuming Finger Foods
- No choking or gagging observed while eating or drinking
- Eats at least 10 different foods
*Refer to a Speech Language Pathologist if any of the above are not accurate.
Start Private Speech-Language Therapy Now …
Simply fill out the Registration Form to schedule your FREE 1-hour consult & intake session.