Resources for Families of Children with Autism
We understand that navigating a possible autism diagnosis for your child and determining an effective therapy plan can be overwhelming, and we are here to help. Peak Potential Therapy aims to be a resource to families of children with autism.
- Autism Screening: We offer an online Autism Screening Quiz, which can help you determine whether your child is exhibiting symptoms of autism.
- Autism Scholarship: We have information regarding the Ohio Department of Education’s Autism Scholarship Program, which can be used to pay for services at Peak Potential Therapy as well as other approved providers.
- Autism Reference Articles:
- What is Autism?
- After the Autism Diagnosis: Staying Connected as a Couple
- The Guide to Securing Life-long Accommodations for Adult Children with Special Needs
- When an Autism Diagnosis Comes in Adulthood
- Creating a Sensory-Friendly Home for Your Autistic Child
- The Guide to Buying Used Accessible Vehicles
- Supporting Individuals on the Autism Spectrum Coping with Grief and Loss through Death or Divorce
For more information, please contact the Peak Potential Therapy team.