Immediate Opening: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Certified and licensed BCBA to supervise RBTs and possibly Trainees
- PT to FT hours possible with above-market rates $38-55/hr ($79,000 – $114,000 annual income)
- Applicant will be responsible for assessing, then developing and maintaining Individual Behavior Treatment Plans
- Applicant will complete paperwork for ODE and insurance companies, and other duties within the scope of practice of a BCBA following the BACB Guidelines and Code of Ethics.
- Applicant should have a strong clinical background in administering verbal behavior assessments, conducting language, play, and skill-based assessments (i.e. ABLLS), and implementing, and/or training others using individualized language, play and skill-based curricula.
- Applicant will provide assistance to children with special needs (primarily Autism Spectrum Disorder ages 2-9 ) and their families to help them reach individual and family goals.
- COBA Certification
- Certification under the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) for Applied Behavior Analysis as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Experience providing services to individuals with Autism.
- Clear BCI & FBI background check and BLS or CPR certification also required.
- Imperative that applicant embraces an environment that puts the care of all of our students and their families at the forefront of their treatment and practices.
- Self starter who will have the freedom to work semi-independently as the clinical supervisor for the ABA department
- Ability to handle a primarily center-based caseload at therapy center in Northfield, OH
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Looking for a detail oriented and highly organized behavior analyst.