Partners & Resources
Welcome to the virtual gateway to products and services from Peak Potential Therapy’s business partners! We have teamed up with some of the greatest partners in the world of Autism to bring to you products and services you want and need.
We encourage you to visit all our partners. You’ll be amazed by what’s available at your fingertips through Peak Potential Therapy’s business partners. We take great pride in that we only endorse the highest quality products and services. Please rest assured that all organizations listed have been carefully reviewed.
Founded in 2003, Milestones Autism Resources improves the lives of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) by educating, coaching, and connecting the autism community of Northeast Ohio with evidence-based information. Milestones focuses on life-long strategies for success at school, home, the community, and the workplace. Call (216) 464-7600 or visit.
Michael J. Rea is a financial professional with Brennan Financial Group. He is experienced and well-trained in understanding various products and strategies available to clients with children with disabilities. His expertise is passed on to clients in an easy to understand, plain language. Call Michael at (216) 292-8320 or visit.
Katalin is a certified Transitions Lifestyle and Wellness coach helping families understand and implement low glycemic eating habits, supported by herbs, vitamins, and customized supplements.
Might-A-Mins Spectrum line of Isotonix® products is the highest quality & most complete line available today. Simply put, these products set the standard for children’s nutritional supplementation. Product Overview
- Might-A-Mins® Spectrum Isotonix OPC-3® order
- Might-A-Mins® Spectrum Isotonix® MultiVitamin order
- Might-A-Mins® Spectrum Isotonix® Digestive Enzymes order
- Might-A-Mins® Spectrum Isotonix® Probiotics order
Product information will be available that explains to customers product features, advantages, and benefits.
- JOIN. SHOP. SAVE.
Your free BigCrumbs membership allows you to earn cash back from stores you already purchase from, such as eBay and 352 top stores. Simply start your shopping at BigCrumbs.com and click our links to visit your favorite stores, then shop as usual. That’s it. Your purchases will credit to your BigCrumbs account at the retailers’ listed cash-back rates.
- Fun and Function is committed to providing affordable, educational and therapeutic toys and equipment for children with special needs. They offer a large selection of AFFORDABLE educational & developmental toys, sensory integration products, hard to find specialty toys, equipment, and resources to therapists, schools & families. Get $5 off your first order by entering this coupon code at checkout – CERD%
- Model Me Kids® videos demonstrate social skills by modeling peer behavior at school, on a playdate, at a birthday party, on the playground, at a library, restaurant, and more. Real children model and narrate each skill.
- Teaching a Child with Autism teaches communication to people with autism. Their team works directly with people with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Their materials work because they have shown time and again to help people with Autism. Materials are edited until the messages can be clearly communicated. The team at Teaching a Child with Autism firmly believes that teaching methods of communication should always be done is a fun, positive way.
- EvenBetterNow, LLC helps neurologically or behaviorally challenged children and teens reach his/her full potential using safe chelation, detoxification, and nutritional therapies.