Peak Potential Therapy is looking for highly motivated professionals who want to work with a flexible schedule and the chance to treat children year-round in their natural, supportive environment.
Thank you for your interest in the opportunities that our organization has available for you.
- To conduct all of our activities in an ethical, lawful, and responsible manner.
- To provide services which are responsive to the needs of present and prospective clients and are competitive in price.
- To maintain a position of public responsibility and accountability which will reflect favorably on the organization and the people in it.
- To maintain a management style which emphasizes planning and accountability at all levels.
- To maintain a working environment characterized by integrity and consistency in administration, mutual trust and respect, open communication, receptiveness to new ideas and criticism, and personal accountability for performance.
- To recruit, develop, promote, evaluate and properly compensate and otherwise motivate qualified employees, consistent with non-discrimination principles.
- Speech-Language Therapist – Immediate Openings Available!
- Occupational Therapist
- Applied Behavior Analysis ABA Specialist
- Volunteer – Summer & Winter Camp
Please take the time to fill out the application below, or mail your resume with your cover letter to:
Peak Potential Therapy
8984 Darrow Rd., Ste. 2-289
Twinsburg, OH 44087