Effective Therapies for Children with Autism and Special Needs
Peak Potential Therapy aids in a child’s ability to independently and successfully function and communicate. We help every child reach his or her “peak” potential.
Our specialty is working with families in the realm of early intervention and children with various disabilities. We recognize that children with disabilities need individualized treatment in the realm of social skills, communication, emotional regulation, behavior modification, and/or specific objectives from their Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Referrals for evaluation and treatment are received from parents, school districts, medical doctors, and psychologists. We serve children with specific diagnoses, such as:
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Developmental Delay
- Down Syndrome
- Language delay or disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder
- Social or Pragmatic Skills Impairments
Ten Reasons to Choose Peak Potential Therapy
- FREE Intake Session – a $98 Value
- FREE Support Services such as our Parent Support Group
- Access to our Resource & Toy Lending Library
- Discounted summer camp using Pay-it-Forward account
- Yearly Client Appreciations Party!
- Office hours that accommodate your busy schedule!
- You actually get what you pay for – Therapy sessions are truly 1-hour (i.e. 60 mins) long
- Holistic Approach to treating kids – Programs are developed around the unique needs of each client
- Services are provided where best suited for clients – In-Home, Therapy Center, Community, School, etc.
- Conveniently located in Twinsburg near University Hospitals right off Rt.82 & I-480, with plenty of free parking
The following funding options exist for clients of Peak Potential Therapy:
- Private paying (cash, check, Visa/MasterCard/Discover)
- CareCredit® Healthcare Finance – Payment Plans and Financing for Services
- Autism Scholarship Provider
- Jon Peterson Special Needs Provider
- Invoices can be billed to County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Grant Sources for Families
- Invoices can be billed to PASSS Program (Post-Adoption Special Services Subsidy Program)
- SELF Waiver – Client Directed Goods & Services
- In-of-Network Health Insurance Provider
To optimize total communication, especially for children with disabilities and their families, in order to improve social skills, behaviors and emotional regulation. Functional and compassionate therapeutic services are conveniently provided wherever it meets the families’ needs best in facilitating the greatest results.