5 Ways We Support Your Child During the School Year
Therapies and Resources for Children with Autism & Families
The school year is underway, and your child—and your family—is still adjusting to new people, places, and routines. The year ahead may be challenging, but is full of possibilities and growth opportunities for your child! Remember that Peak Potential Therapy is here to help you and your family in any way we can. These are just some of the additional ways that we can support your child during the school year:
- Speech-Language Therapy – We offer individualized speech-language therapy services, ranging from early intervention speech therapy for toddlers to ongoing speech-language therapy for older children.
- Academic Tutoring – Our tutors offer services in one-on-one or small group settings, customizing your child’s tutoring to his or her unique needs and learning style.
- IEP Consulting for Parents – Navigating your child’s Individualized Education Plan, especially for the first time, can be challenging. We can offer caring advice, guidance and support throughout the school year.
- Social Developmental Camps –Peak Potential Therapy runs several camps designed to help your child maintain a routine and keep working on important social and developmental skills during breaks from school. For example, during winter break, we offer Camp Snowcubs, designed for children ages 12 to 15. It is never too early to reserve your child’s spot for this winter!
- Social Skills Groups – Many children learn through play, and facilitated social skills groups with peers can be an ideal setting to enhance language comprehension and expression. We offer 6-week sessions through the school year in our Twinsburg, Ohio, center.
How can we support your child and your family this school year? Do not hesitate to reach out and contact a member of the Peak Potential Therapy team. We look forward to a great year together!